Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Photo Roll

Okay, so I don't want our blog to mirror facebook, but those of you who visit my page will recognize some of these photos.  While I check FB for friend updates, I prefer our family blog to the FB profile page.  Lucky are those who read our blog (Mom!) to see and learn all the new updates in vivid detail.  Let's face it, if you are our blog follower, you like us and care about us, and if we're just "friends" on FB, well, you only want to see the occasional new photo.

So without further ado, because we've delayed new photos long enough (nearly a month), here they are! 

"Do you come here often?"

Disappearing into Mommy's graduation gown

Messy (but happy) boy!

"Dad, you're so funny!"

I used to read this book to Luke when he was still in my belly.  I'm glad he likes it, because back then, he was a captive audience!

Bath time

Hugging Baxter Bear, a gift from Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment