Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's our guess date today!

Today is the day... our guess date has officially arrived, and I awoke like it was any other day. The midwife told me only 5% of women have their babies on their due dates, but I still had this fantasy that I would wake up to feelings that were different, indicating a baby would soon be on his way. No such feelings today.

I just don't think I can eat any more spicy burritos or Indian food to try to coax this child from where he is! A week ago, we were told he could be 8 pounds or more, and babies are known to gain something like a pound per week at term. I am thinking with the food I have been eating, and the extra time in there, that this baby could be a big guy!

Oh please, little man, come out and see us! It is far more fun and happy out here. Mommy and Daddy really want to meet you!

1 comment: