Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blizzard of 2010

Mother Nature has hit Philadelphia with a major blizzard, coinciding with the exact day I predicted I would have this baby of mine. Luckily, the baby has other ideas, and has not made any moves towards birth today.

Since we were both working from home today, Chris and I decided to take a leisurely stroll to Penn Treaty Park. I'll let the photos do the talking....


Chris is standing in the middle of Marlborough Street. Our block has been completely covered in snow, and this is just the beginning of the blizzard! (Obviously some snow is leftover from our storm on Saturday.) Why isn't he smiling? We were actually enjoying our walk!



We walked down the street to Penn Treaty Park, where William Penn was completely covered in snow, the poor guy! Chris then wanted to pose for a few photos.... he thinks it looks like he's buried up to his waist in this one.



The ginormous snowman in the middle of the park. He's holding up better than William Penn!



Another of Chris "buried"... so convincing, isn't it?!



Here I am, a week-and-a-half till my due date. I couldn't believe the ski jacket zipped up, but it did! The pants were a completely different story!



Chris laughed as he took this. He found some sort of connection between the "roundness" of the two objects in this photo.



It's hard to tell, but I am pointing at my belly and his... who is chubbier - me or this snowman?



Okay, so maybe not the best photo of us, but we were facing the driving snow, with pellets hitting our faces. I wanted to share this one since it may be the last of the two of us before we become "the three of us"!






1 comment:

  1. You look awesome! What great pics! I couldn't find any pants that fit so I never got to go out at all.

    ReplyDelete