So, yes, it's been awhile since my last post, but even though I've neglected the blog, I've been very organized and up-to-date on real life... virtual life always takes a back seat!
Since the NY trip for Erin's wedding, LOTS has happened! In summary...
- I've been planning the wedding - details, details, details!
- I had an amazing Flanagan-family bachelorette party at the trailers!
- I started my new job.
- Colleen and the bridesmaids threw me a fab bachelorette party!
- We attended Kath & Kristin's weddings (back-to-back wedding weekends).
- I had a birthday that makes me feel old - 27 - yikes!
- That's the short version. I will post more details for each under separate postings.
Give me a couple days to finish - I am planning a wedding and working full-time!