Speaking of followers, if you're not one and you reading this blog, just officially "follow" this blog already! I like to know my audience. It would help keep me motivated to blog, choose topics to discuss, and a light-hearted "comment conversation" would be a welcome addition to this blog.
Okay, my topics:
- Giving up cable TV
- Luke using sign language
- Luke's new physical talents, including standing, climbing, and assisted walking
- Meeting with a home birth midwife
- New photos, including Luke's picture with Santa
- Luke's awesome new and varied diet
- Experiencing the holidays as a family of three
- Luke's language development
- Discipline (yes, for a 9-month-old! Obviously we're not using time-outs yet, but we are gently enforcing limits. More to come...)
- More delicious recipes and the creation of my recipe binder
- (On an entirely different note from the previous bullet) Luke's potty success
I feel good back in cyber land.