Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tired and feeling old...

I have been trying to post all day, but silly grad school work kept me away. I am posting just to say it's too late to post now. Goodnight, cyberspace, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning for my last week of work with students this school year.

Last weekend, I finally realized that we were only two weeks away from the end of the year. Every other year, I had a countdown for at least six weeks. The shorter the countdown, the happier I am... what a way to measure happiness!

A whole school year! Wow! I have finished six years of teaching and the scary thing is that my first class is graduating from high school this year. That means I could actually see former students at Gwynedd next year. I am completely freaked out! I am getting old.

Old lady's bed time. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment